Highlights of my Life! In the following pictures you will be able to see some of my favorite people, places, and quotes. I decided to try out other features this blog offers on my own, I hope you enjoy these, Have fun! 7 I hope you enjoyed these, feel free to leave a comment containing any question, or concern about this post or the blog in general. Thank you.
Justin Moses Vera "We live in a world we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight." -John Lennon. My name is Justin Moses Vera. I was Born in La Loma Luz Hospital at 12 pm. That probably explains my larger-than-life appetite. I am the youngest child of Aura Leticia Ordonez & Juan Antonio Vera. Parents whom instilled in their child moral and spiritual values since an early age. I had a great childhood. I enjoyed my time and used my imagination a lot. I attended Mount Carmel Primary School, and as I grew up, I became fonder of reading. At age 12 I had already read every book in a series of about 30 books. From then on I went on to various other books that interested me. Furthering my studies at Mount Carmel High School, I discovered my love of writing. I took off by writing poetry, then plays, and finally prose (My favorite). Inside the classroom they knew me well for my writing. What I enjoy doing the most is sprinkling re...
I never thought the question would be on my mind for so long. Since I had my conversion in Mexico, I felt strongly that I should choose a Saint whose relic I saw in the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. St. José Sánchez del Río's toe was in the basilica. I had watched the movie about his life, and later I read the book about his life and fell deeper in love with his sacrifice. I was determined to have him be my patron Saint. Although, I had never asked for his intercession. Rarely had I ever asked for a Saint's intercession. Around March 19 of this year, I went to confession. I had confessed a sin I was addicted to, and Fr. Mike had advised me to pray for the intercession of St. Joseph for help with fighting this addiction. I did ask for help after that confession but thought little of it. Looking back at it a few days I had realized I had not fallen into the same sin for some time. That intercession I felt had been the first time I re...
Comments
Post a Comment