New Endeavors

Hi, 

I am happy to share this new endeavor. A while back Mr. David and I started a YouTube Channel. A bit before this year's graduation he got a tripod and a mic for JPII. We kept recording and the quality of our videos improved.

(If you want to check out Mr. David's channel click here.)

Last week I recorded Mass for Guadalupe Media. I used an iPhone and it looked good, albeit cacophonic. This week, despite some bumps along the way, was much better. 

(Check out the video here.)

My channel is also growing, at the start of the year I set the goal of reaching at least 50 subscribers by the end of the year. Last time I checked it was up to 40. If you'd like to help me reach that goal click the link bellow and subscribe to my channel.

(Check out my YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading.





Comments

Popular Posts