Last year's goals

This post is coming out too late, but I have been really busy with work and my personal life. I finally made time to write on my dormant blog. Last year I set a few goals and in this post I'm going to tell you how it went. 

In 2020 I ended the year and did what I heard may people do to accomplish things. I wrote down my goals. The goals I had for 2021 were:

  1. Get to 75 blogposts (COMPLETED)
  2. Get to 50 videos to YouTube (COMPLETED)
  3. Get 50 subscribers on YouTube (ACHEIVED)
  4. Get to 10 episodes on Podbean (INCOMPLETE)
  5. Get one published book by 2025 (IN PROGRESS)
The last is more of a long term goal that I want to accomplish. Sadly I did not complete all my goals for 2021. Recording episodes for my podcast became more of a chore than something enjoyable. I think I disliked doing it when I stopped playing the intro music. So I stopped recording podcasts. 

Check out my YouTube Channel if you want to hear the old podcasts and see what I have made lately. 




Comments

Popular Posts