This year's goals

This post is being posted really late. It's the day after Ash Wednesday, and I have been really busy. It looks like I'm going to stay busy for this Lenten season. However! I have taken this time to write down and post my goals for this year. I had written them down earlier this year, but I wanted to post it just so I could feel more accountable and have a little bit of content to post to keep you in the loop of what I'm doing. 

This year I intend to:

  1. Get to 100 blog posts (currently I'm at 81 excluding this one)
  2. Get to 100 videos on YouTube (currently I'm at 81)
  3. Learn to drive (Fr. Beau has been teaching me and I got a few lessons from Carlos and Miguel)
  4. Bike to Cayo (currently I have made it to Rumors with Mr. David)
  5. Bike to all the archeological sites in Belize (currently I have to the Benque site and Xunantunich) 
  6. Publish a book (currently I have an idea in the works)
A couple of these goals are on track to being completed before the end of the year. Check out this video of one of my blunders when learning to drive. Despite what it shows I am a fairly competent driver. 




Comments

Popular Posts