Creating Animations on Pivot Animator

 Been a while since I made something, so I was checking on random stuff I saved and I found this link:

PIVOT ANIMATOR

It takes you to Pivot Animator. I can't remember where I saw about it but I decided to download the basic version and have some fun with it. So I made this first:

That was my first animation. Pretty basic and choppy, I was just testing how it worked. Then after that I decided to make another one. I put a little bit of thought in the next one. I really like X-Men's Night Crawler's ability to teleport, in the films he hasn't had a really cool use of it. So I decided to make it look like if the little stick figure is teleporting just to try and punch the bigger stick figure but misses, tries again and it got knocked out really easy and then the guy just walks off funny looking. 

Feel free to check out the link and download Pivot Animator. 



 



Comments

Popular Posts