This year's goals (2024) :

This year's goals:

1. get confirmed 

2. find my vocation

3. See how many books I can finish 

I wrote this a while back. It's 1:40 a.m. 6/28/24 when I am adding this to the post. I'm listening to Halsey - Bad at Love on YouTube. 

I came back to the Catholic Church a little over a year ago. I was thinking that I was never confirmed and I am torn between waiting for Belize to get a bishop or just get confirmed as soon as possible. 

With finding my vocation, I added that to the list because I have never considered marriage nor priesthood. However, growing in the faith and hearing Fr. Shajir say that every young person should ask themselves if they are called to the priesthood or religious life I have included finding my vocation in my prayer life, weak as it may be. 

With the how many books I can finish goal so far I found and finished a book I really liked. I even posted the cover on my Instagram page. It was called "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho 



Comments

Popular Posts