What's up?

Nothing much. I can't sleep. It's not a problem though, I don't feel tired. I tossed and turned in my bed, never feeling comfortable. So I got up and decided to talk to you.

            You remember how we use to talk before. 

Yeah, I would get so happy while I wrote to you. I would do little dances and get excited where I sat. 

            I remember. I would see your smile grow wider, and your head nod. Your eyes too would sparkle as they ran back and forth reading back what you had just written. 

Yeah, its coming back to me. I missed you. 

            I missed you too. 

It's nice remembering with you. So much has happened, but you're still so familiar. 

            I know, I feel the same way. 

I don't know what else to say. The familiarity is there, the enjoyment, but still I am lost for words. Do you think it will ever be the same?

            It might take some time. A lot has happened, but there is time to tell me about it. 

Thank you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts