Highlights of my Life! In the following pictures you will be able to see some of my favorite people, places, and quotes. I decided to try out other features this blog offers on my own, I hope you enjoy these, Have fun! 7 I hope you enjoyed these, feel free to leave a comment containing any question, or concern about this post or the blog in general. Thank you.
Justin Moses Vera "We live in a world we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight." -John Lennon. My name is Justin Moses Vera. I was Born in La Loma Luz Hospital at 12 pm. That probably explains my larger-than-life appetite. I am the youngest child of Aura Leticia Ordonez & Juan Antonio Vera. Parents whom instilled in their child moral and spiritual values since an early age. I had a great childhood. I enjoyed my time and used my imagination a lot. I attended Mount Carmel Primary School, and as I grew up, I became fonder of reading. At age 12 I had already read every book in a series of about 30 books. From then on I went on to various other books that interested me. Furthering my studies at Mount Carmel High School, I discovered my love of writing. I took off by writing poetry, then plays, and finally prose (My favorite). Inside the classroom they knew me well for my writing. What I enjoy doing the most is sprinkling re...
I slipped. My hands flailed upward as I tried to regain my balance. I looked down at my feet to see that the floor had a shiny liquid on it's surface. I stooped down for a closer look. There I saw that the substance that had made me lose my balance was a dark crimson. My heart sank as I knew what I had slipped on was a pool of blood. It's source I was unaware of. I felt my face very moist and thought that all the walking had brought up a sweat. I instinctively wiped my brow with my hand and felt more moisture added onto my face. I looked at my had which was cloaked in blood. My breathing got faster and louder. The rusty smell entered my nose as I looked around and saw no one. I wiped my hand on my pants and lifted my shirt to wipe my face. Not able to see much further ahead I kept walking in the dark. I became more aware of the crunching my feet had on the ground as I paced forward so I began slowing down. A faint noise in the dark came. Indistinguishable and foreign, ...
Comments
Post a Comment