Communication for Mass Media & Me

Justin Moses Vera

"We live in a world we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight." -John Lennon.

My name is Justin Moses Vera. I was Born in La Loma Luz Hospital at 12 pm. That probably explains my larger-than-life appetite. I am the youngest child of Aura Leticia Ordonez & Juan Antonio Vera. Parents whom instilled in their child moral and spiritual values since an early age. I had a great childhood. I enjoyed my time and used my imagination a lot.

I attended Mount Carmel Primary School, and as I grew up, I became fonder of reading. At age 12 I had already read every book in a series of about 30 books. From then on I went on to various other books that interested me.

Furthering my studies at Mount Carmel High School, I discovered my love of writing. I took off by writing poetry, then plays, and finally prose (My favorite). Inside the classroom they knew me well for my writing. What I enjoy doing the most is sprinkling references to other works people or trends in subtle ways that make reading my work fun and informative   

I am attending John Paul II Junior College, where I am pursuing a degree in English. I am enrolled in a summer course for six weeks, and one of my classes is Communication for mass media or Com 230. There is only one thing that I want to take from the class and it is for me to understand how media works and learn ways how I can help to improve it for others.

As a final note I would like to clarify the significance of the quote above, I like John Lennon’s music and I am reading a book about war and peace; I thought what better way than to share with others what I am learning and what I already enjoy. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog, please leave your comments down below with any questions, concerns, or general feedback.

THANK YOU!

Comments

  1. I appreciate your taste in music and I respect your talent in writing. I look forward to the successes you are about to be blessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i admire your love for books and overall the English culture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jordi. I look forward to reading more about yourself and your future endeavors

      Delete
  3. Good to know a lot more about you... I wish i could read a lot like you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very easy, pick up a book and start! I find the hardest part of reading a book is finding the initiative to get one and start. Once you have the drive, the book titles will start pilling up, one after the other. The amount of books you will have read will be amazing, I assure you.

      Delete
  4. Good one Justin! I love it. Looking foward is knowing more you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed for the love of writing you have Justine. I think I should read that book as well, sounds interesting. I like your quote which makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, the quote is from one of my favorite singers and activists. About the book, the one I am currently reading is called "Peace, Love, & Liberty". So far my favorite book is "Neanderthal" by John Darnton. It's a Techno thriller novel and is his best seller! Don't rely on only these, go out, search for the book that speaks to you!

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to see more entries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to say that you can check out some of my newer entries, I am updating some of my entries, and some new ones are on the way! One in particular is a short story that I really recommend! Hope you like them Ms. Nitya

      Delete
  7. Thank you to everyone! Your comments are appreciated and cherished. I look forward to others comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts