Politics and Media

Politics and Media in Belize

It is sad to see the graphic nature of politics displayed openly in Belizean Media. When election time comes around, they bombard the streets with red and blue shirts, flyers, posters, and anything either party can get their hands on.





However, this for some is entertaining and fruitful; I find it very uncomfortable. The reason I feel so is that I have friends who support both parties, and I hate siding with either. This problem comes on a personal level.
On a social level however, the political “claws” extend around this time, and because of that many people say, or do many hurtful things to people, which eventually leads to enemies.  
I propose that we not cease these acts on a whole; we are all free, and may voice our opinions, but we can tone down the passion just a little so we do not hurt others with our opinions, and enforce our opinions unto them.

I HOPE YOU FOUND THIS POST FRUITFUL, FOR FURTHER INFORMATION I DROPPED A LINK BELLOW, CHECK IT OUT, AND LEAVE A COMMENT.


Comments

  1. It is interesting though to listen to the different political views . Respect for each other should take precedence over differing views, dislike for a candidate and all other aspects that come with politics .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JUSTINE! I strongly agree with you. I believe that the problem has a solution and that solution is us. Thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts