I was on Beyond Basic!

Check out the video on Guadalupe Media's...

or mine here on YouTube: https://youtu.be/K0jGkOsbgA8

So, here's the story of how I went on the show...

Beyond Basic returned for Season two with returning host Tessa Habet and new co-host Loreto Pelayo. For the last week of the show Loreto was not going to be there. He had to go to World Youth Day in Portugal. So, he left the show short of a person. In addition, Tessa and the whole crew were having a hard time getting a guest for the last episode of the show. 
I had agreed to be on Wing it, another show that Tessa Hosts, on Thursday of that week. Come Wednesday, we had a meeting on the phone with the whole team in a car. We were brainstorming ideas of how to have a season finale. It was sounding like we were not going to have one until I said we could move my recording to Friday and have a mashup of Wing it and Beyond Basic. Problem solved, no need to edit because the show is live, and we kill two birds with one stone. So, I agreed with everyone's approval and went on to end this year's season of Beyond Basic. 



Comments

Popular Posts