Think about your day...

...so far (even if it’s still morning). What’s the highlight at this point?

Today was a good day, I finally made time to make up for the past few days that had me up to the neck with things to do. Luckily, I managed to not drown in the waters of work I had pending. The internet at work was giving me a bit of trouble. It wasn't reliable, printings got messed up, and at one point I just didn't have a connection to the internet. I went outside, and luckily I brought my laptop so I could work outside. I managed to get by while I was inside and I broke away from the habit of watching YouTube videos, or listening to music. 
Instead of  doing that I tuned in to Beyond Basic. I downloaded a few episodes a while back and I could access it without internet. I know a number of people that have been on it and I have been hesitant in watching it because in a weird way I felt I was being nosey if I did. Some days back I spoke to one of the guests, Ms. Ashley Gillett, and she said she was cool with me watching her episode. I did that a few days ago, and I really liked it. I enjoyed it so much that it made me want to see more episodes. Today I was able to see Fr. Beau's episode. What made the highlight of my day was seeing a comment pop up on screen of Kiandra Jones saying "Mission trips are the best!" It made me remember those mission trips I went to with my friends from JP2. All the unforgettable memories we made, and all the smiles that we got as we walked around. Our initial arrival was met with a cheering crowd of kids. I had a smile on my face for several minutes. I must say that I am very thankful to John Paul II Junior College for making those mission trips possible, and I am also thankful to Guadalupe Media for the work that they do and the priceless service they offer. Check out both of these places on their Facebook pages bellow.














Comments

Popular Posts