My 100th post! This year's goals!

This is the 100th post on my blog. I didn't get it in time for last year. It took me so long to write this up. I had no idea what I want to do or get done this year. I still kind of don't. For the first few days of this year I was considering doing a full reboot. I was considering deleting this blog and my YouTube channel. Maybe I still might. If you're reading this in the future then I decided to keep them. This year's goals are a bit more for myself. Here they are: 

  1. Sleep earlier and wake up earlier. 
    1. Lately I feel I have been staying up super late. One day I couldn't sleep. I feel like its slowly killing me. 
    2. My plan is to sleep at 10 pm and wake up at 6 am.
  2. Lose weight. 
    1. I am currently at the heaviest most unhealthy weight I have ever been at 327.4lbs. 
    2. I bought a digital scale last year. My plan is to weigh myself daily, diet, exercise and sleep better.  
  3. Find a job. 
    1. While I am writing this I do have a job at a call center. The workplace itself is really good. I have no complaints. The work itself I feel is not for me. I have been thinking about it for a while. I came to the conclusion that I want to find a job that I am not only proud of but would die for (maybe literally maybe figuratively). 
    2. I don't have a plan for this. 
  4. Keep studying.
    1. I want to further my studies. 
    2. I also do not have a plan for this. I have tried before to continue but I fell short. 
  5. Fly on a plane.
    1. I have never been on a plane. I want to go on a flight. 
    2. I want to start off small. I want to travel from the Maya flats, on the road to Cayo, to Belize City.

Comments

Popular Posts