I washed my clothes today

I got up at 6 am despite going to bed around midnight last night. I stayed in bed for a bit watching reels on Instagram and got out at 7 am. I took a shower and got ready for work. I made breakfast, which was just a cinnamon roll bread (which I still need to talk to you about) with crunchy peanut butter and jelly. I thought about how last week I didn't wash my clothes, so I've been using things I don't normally wear. 
I put it off until almost 8 this morning but I went up and put my clothes in the washing machine on the third floor. I always set it to "quick wash" even though it takes 55 minutes. I set the timer for that long and went to hang stuff up on the roof. I still had the keys for the door on the roof and the apartment that Fr. Antonio gave me. So, I didn't have to bother Mark for his keys to open the door. the view up there is very pretty. I remembered my blog and decided to share it with you. 

This is the Divine Mercy Church next door, and the highway I cross when I want to catch a bus to get back to the terminal. It looks a bit empty because the morning traffic had cleared up. In the early mornings and late afternoons there are lines and lines of cars. Anyway, I washed today. 😁

Comments

Popular Posts